Lloyd’s Register magazine covers the issues that matter most to the people and industries it serves
The fourth edition of Insight, Lloyd’s Register’s issues-driven magazine for its clients and other industry stakeholders, covers a wide range of subjects affecting the critical infrastructure that society relies on to sustain life, and the quality of life. This issue has contributions from influential executives who have a unique view and a huge depth of expertise with some of the issues that are changing the world in which we live.
This issue’s contents include:
- protecting the polar regions, examining thebalance between developing the Arctic’s resources and trade routes, whileprotecting our planet’s last great wilderness, Antarctica, for future generations
- an interview with Koji Sekimizu, Secretary-General of the IMO
- E-idea, helping young eco-entrepreneurs todevelop innovative environmental projects and businesses
- the continuing evolution of the international quality standard, ISO 9001
- lessons learned by Andrew McCusker, former Operations Director, MTR, while managing the assets of Hong Kong’s metro and rail systems
- Henry Derwent, President & CEO of IETA, James Smith, Chairman of the Carbon Trust, and Joan MacNaughton, Senior VP, Environmental Policies and Global Advocacy, Alstom, discuss the outcome of COP17 and related issues
- Engineering the Olympics – Sir John Armitt, Chairman, ODA.
The magazine can be downloaded from the Lloyd’s Register website www.lr.org and hard copies can be requested via the web site or email to email@example.com Copies of Insight magazine are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries contact: Kathy Davis, Group Publications Manager, Lloyd’s Register Group Services Limited, T +44 (0)20 7423 2654, E email@example.com