We’re challenging teams of three to cycle 80km of beautiful Highland countryside and raise vital funds to support seafarers worldwide.
This one-day ride will follow the Deeside Way, an existing cycle route following an old railway line built for Queen Victoria. Teams will also enjoy a Prize Giving Dinner in Aberdeen following the ride.
What you need to do:
- get a team of three together!
- raise a minimum of £1, 650 for the charity
In return you’ll get:
- fundraising tips & training advice from our experienced events team
- the chance to participate in an exhilarating challenge for a worthwhile cause
- a Prize Giving Dinner in Aberdeen
- the opportunity to network with others in the industry