In this HOT PORT NEWS, read about:
- Iraq, Basrah Oil Terminal – Tariff increase at oil terminals
- United Arab Emirates, Mina Saqr – Delay charges
- India, all ports – India Cargo Gear book
- Singapore, Singapore – Dumping of excavated materials off Tuas View
- Bunker Update – GAC MARKET PRICE UPDATE 06/08/12
DATE: August 06, 2012 – COUNTRY: Iraq – PORT: Basrah Oil Terminal – Tariff increase at oil terminals
The Iraqi Port Authority has increased the port dues tariff at Basrah Oil Terminal/Khor Al Amaya Oil Terminal from IQD 1070 per ton to IQD 1200 per ton.
All vessels that berthed at or after 0001 hours LT on 1 August 2012 will be charged as per the new tariff.
For information about operations in Iraq contact GAC Iraq at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: August 06, 2012 COUNTRY: United Arab Emirates PORT: Mina Saqr Delay charges
Some cargo operation delays are caused by immigration reason due to agent’s failure to comply with effective rules and regulations.
Such delays are not justified and will not be accepted therefore agents/vessels will be liable to the following charges:- a) Berth delay b) Lay-by at berth c) Crane delays (if any) d) Removal of cargo (if dumped)
(For information about operations in Saqr Port contact GAC Ras Al Khaimah at email@example.com)
Source: Saqr Port Authority
DATE: August 06, 2012 – COUNTRY: India – PORT: all ports – India Cargo Gear book
The Port Officer at Gujarat Maritime Board has issued a reminder that all ships which need to use own lifting gears for cargo operations must have Indian Cargo Gear book.
If the vessel cannot satisfy this requirement, it will not be permitted to use their lifting gear till the same is obtained.
For information about operations in India contact GAC India at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: August 06, 2012 – COUNTRY: Singapore – PORT: Singapore – Dumping of excavated materials off Tuas View
From 10 August to 31 October, excavated materials will be dumped off Tuas View.
According to the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore’s Port Marine Notice No.111 of 2012, the works will be carried out 24 hours daily – including Sundays & Public Holidays – within the working area bounded by the following co-ordinates (WGS 84 Datum): A) 1 deg. 15.030’N / 103 deg. 37.080’E B) 1 deg. 15.060’N / 103 37.141′ C) 1 deg. 15.060’N / 103 37.524′ D) 1 deg. 14.894’N / 103 37.524′ E) 1 deg. 14.894’N / 103 37.142′
Dumping of excavated materials will be carried out by hopper barges within the working area.
Craft involved in the works will exhibit the appropriate local and international day and night signals.
When in the vicinity of the working area, mariners are reminded to: (a) maintain a proper look-out; (b) proceed at a safe speed and navigate with caution; (c) maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 22 (Jurong Control); and (d) communicate with Jurong Control on VHF Channel 22 for assistance, if required.
For information about operations in Singapore contact GAC Singapore at email@example.com
DATE: August 06, 2012 Bunker Update: GAC MARKET PRICE UPDATE 06/08/12
- Qatar IFO380: 0 IFO180: 0 MDO: 0 MGO: 945
- Salalah IFO380: 680 IFO180: 720 MDO: 0 MGO: 1175
- Mumbai IFO380: 643.5 IFO180: 659 MDO: 0 MGO: 1075
Egypt & Mediterranean
- Istanbul IFO380: 636.5 IFO180: 647.5 MDO: 0 MGO: 956.5
- Malta LS IFO380: 719.5 IFO180: 744.5 MDO: 0 MGO: 931.5
Europe & Africa
- Durban IFO380: 0 IFO180: 643.5 MDO: 1115.5 MGO: 0
- Rio de Janeiro IFO380: 626.5 IFO180: 650 MDO: 0 MGO: 990
- Busan IFO380: 640 IFO180: 656 MDO: 925 MGO: 935
- Hong Kong IFO380: 647.5 IFO180: 659.5 MDO: 925 MGO: 928
- Kaohsiung IFO380: 678 IFO180: 690 MDO: 955 MGO: 970
- Shanghai IFO380: 639.5 IFO180: 652 MDO: 0 MGO: 1047.5
- Singapore IFO380: 636.5 IFO180: 650 MDO: 934.5 MGO: 939.5
For any questions relating to the above or any otherbunkering matters, contact GAC Bunker Fuels on Tel +44-20-8749 7355 (24 hours) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org