– Wrist Group, one of the world’s leading ship services companies, today announced the launch of Dynamic Oil Trading, a new global trading company for marine fuels and lubricants. Headquartered in Singapore, Dynamic Oil Trading will work with all aspects of the shipping industry, building close relationships with ship owners, operators, brokers, traders and suppliers. The company is well financed and has an ambitious growth strategy with plans for further expansion in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Dynamic Oil Trading is headed by Lars Møller, who has 16 years’ bunkering experience. Commenting on the launch, Lars Møller, CEO, Dynamic Oil Trading, said: “This is a great opportunity to develop a world class organisation that goes back to the roots of bunkering. There is a niche for a company that is trusted by all entities of the shipping supply chain and operates within in a fast-paced, high energy environment to provide customers with products quickly and efficiently, no matter what the challenge.”
Dynamic Oil Trading launches with an experienced team of traders and is actively looking for more recruits. The company has strong financial backing and can provide customers with:
- All grades of fuel oil and lubricants sourced quickly and efficiently on a global basis
- Competitively priced products and on good terms
- Specialist fuels, lubricants and additives for the yacht industry
- A diverse and professionally run risk management strategy for price and credit risk.
Møller concludes: “Dynamic Oil Trading has been founded on a basic premise; to solve customers’ fuel and lubricant procurement demands, no matter how tough the challenge. We have the financial strength, experience, contacts and the flexibility to do this. We’re prepared to go the extra mile to get results; we can negotiate the most competitive prices and we can get products when and where they need them, anywhere in the world.” W: www.dynamicoiltrading.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dynamic Oil Trading Dynamic Oil Trading was launched in 2012. The company is headquartered in Singapore and operates globally, with plans for further expansion in Asia, Europe and the Americas. Dynamic Oil Trading goes back to the roots of bunkering, working with, and trusted by, all parties in the shipping supply chain. The company has experienced traders that thrive on operating within in a fast-paced, high-energy environment to provide customers with fuel and lubricant products quickly and efficiently, no matter what the challenge.
About Wrist Group Wrist Group is one of the world’s largest ship services companies, providing a one-stop shop and single point of contact for all bunker fuel, ship supply and shipping products and services for vessels. Wrist Group has a presence in over 25 countries world-wide. In 2007, Altor, one of Europe’s largest private equity organisations, acquired Wrist Group.