- How the IMO is progressing?
- And what about the EU with its initiative and value for the environment vis-à-vis a contribution in finding this appropriate global solution for CO2 monitoring from international shipping?
- For how long this initiative will be on the “construction” blocks…?
- What is the position of the European Community Shipowners’ Association on the matter?
- What is the position of each European Union member state and its respective union?
- What will China and India do? What’s the American position, as this matter was an American – US led initiative?
- Is it a way forward for the ETS?
We will be pleased to have views and comments on this matter as this issue is more than important to all intents and purposes – coincidentialy today the European MEPs have a crucial day on the matter!