In the frame of the EU funded “European Business Growth Catalyst” project, ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College in Greece offers a unique, hands-on training programme designed to equip the entrepreneurs with the tools needed to analyse their business and take action to achieve outward growth.
The programme is addressed to SME business owners, managers, entrepreneurs who:
- can drive change and make strategic decisions
- want to develop their leadership and strategic management skills
- want to share experiences with experts who have overcome organisational challenges within a European context
- want to drive their own or their client’s organisation forward and stay ahead of the competition
- want to make their organisation investor-ready.
Training is based on group process consultation methodology rather than on traditional ways of learning.
The EBGC programme will take place over a 6 month period, with 1 module delivered per month.
- Module 1: Diagnosis and Business Fit
- Module 2: Resource and Capability Analysis and Identification
- Module 3: Intervention Methods and Leadership for Business Growth
- Module 4: Exploring International Markets
- Module 5: Financial Planning and Restructuring
- Module 6: Project Catalyst Operationalisation
Starting date: October 2014
The Programme is co-funded by the European Commission and selected companies will be awarded a European grant to cover the cost of participation.
Visit http://ecbiz.eu/ for more information
A presentation of the Programme will be held on September 9,
at 18:00 at ALBA premises.
For your participation please contact Ms Eleni Gerakari at firstname.lastname@example.org