· Cheapest, safest and highest quality fuel emulsions on the planet
· Fuel/water/SulNOx mix to get environmentally friendly hydrocarbon
· SulNOx fuels up to 90 percent cleaner and cost neutral
SulNOx has developed the cheapest, safest and highest quality fuel emulsion on the world market today, with the ability to significantly reduce many of the negative environmental impacts caused by the use of hydrocarbons, for both combustion and burning.
On October 1st, SulNOx will be demonstrating this revolutionary technology to an audience of ship owners, marine industry professionals, politicians, other business people and the media.
The demonstration will be made on an 8-metre Scorpion Rib boat on the forecourt of the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, in the shadow of Westminster Abbey and just a stone’s throw from the Houses of Parliament.
Balancing the need to look after the environment, whilst maintaining economic growth, is one of the great challenges of our age. Up until now, the world has been unable to find the answer, and our planet’s environment has paid the price.
Now, SulNOx believes it has the solution. By using SulNOxEco™ fuels, the global economy can get on with its day-to-day business without destroying the planet in the process.
SulNOx wants to fully exploit its unique formula for a fuel/water emulsifier to reduce exhaust pollutants in a sustainable, effective and economic way. SulNOx can increase the efficiency of most combustion and fuel fired engines, help reduce normal engine wear and reduce maintenance costs.
1. Advantages of SulNOxEco™ fuels:
i. Substantially reduces particulate matter (‘PM’ – smoke and soot), carbon dioxide and nitrous oxides from exhaust or flue gases
ii. Provides additional economy from the very efficient oxidation (burning) of hydrocarbon fuels
iii. Engine maintenance requirements are reduced
iv. Can be produced simply and for no additional net cost
v. Can be produced by an on-going process (not batch by batch)
vi. Any type of hydrocarbon fuel can be efficiently emulsified
vii. Will work with any type of engine of any size (including burners)
viii. A significant range of climatic conditions can be accommodated (the winter mix can prevent diesel from freezing to as low as -30c)
ix. Can be produced in limitless quantities by SulNOx processing installations or as an integral part of an engine (by adding a small water tank, tiny emulsifier tank and a small static mixer)
x. Requires only a minor upfront cost to convert from standard fuels
xi. Has the potential to disperse oil spills and slicks on oceans/seas
2. SulNOx Fuel Fusions is a non-trading, unlisted Public Limited Company, registered in the UK with a current equity issue of over 80 million shares, held by over 100 individual and corporate shareholders. The Company was incorporated to own, administer and monetise significant IP and proprietary technology, including Royalty incomes. Through the Company’s various UK and international subsidiaries, it produces and supplies what it claims is the world¹s leading multi-hydrocarbon fuel/water emulsions. Current agreements will see the deployment of SulNOxEco emulsified fuel services in ten countries across three continents by the end of 2014/early 2015.