- Development of large container ships – what are the limits?
- Will the Suez Canal limit the size of ULCS?
- Hull optimisation – making good ships better
- Performance monitoring unlocks dormant energy savings
- LC and RSCS – boosting container ships’ cargo intake and stowage flexibility and improving safety
- Parametric roll – risk reduction through real-time detection
- LNG as fuel is spreading into container shipping
- ReVolt – the unmanned, zero emission, short sea ship of the future
- Recent newbuildings
We will revert with the respective PDF which for technical reasons on hte part of the site is not right now available.