Maritime Impact is designed to complement the ship type specific “Update” series – offering a broader view of all of DNV GL’s maritime related activities.
It also gives a place to turn the spotlight on DNV GL’s customers – getting their perspective, insight and comment, on how they work with DNV GL, the state of the shipping industry, and their vision for the future.
- Innovation Day – Hamburg keeps the party rolling
- Technology – Towards a new era of ship design
- Container ships – Size matters
- Battery – The next revolt
- Retrofit – The return of Flaminia
- Maintenance – Smart ships for smart owners
- Performance – Gateway to a transparent fleet by using ECO Insight solutions
- Customer survey – Managing energy
- Yacht design – New dimensions
- Low carbon – Greener shipping
- Ship operation – Trim the fuel bill – and prove you did!
- Emissions – Zero emissions for the River Elbe
- Mega boxer – The new reference for LNG propulsion
- Offshore shipyards – Amibition drives excellence
- Propulsion – Optimising LNG propulsion systems
- Special vessels – The future is (almost) here
- Large vessesl – LNG fuel tank concepts
- Communications – the power of information