- The current account surplus rose by €228 million in September 2015 compared to the same period in 2014.
- Imports decreased significantly (-€996 million) mainly due to capital controls.
- Travel receipts fell, both in total and in terms of average expenditure per trip (-€2, 131 million and €35 respectively).
- Germany remained the main contributor for travel receipts (20% of total) and inbound travelers (15% of total).
- Large decreases in travel receipts (-€73 million) and number of travelers (-145 thousand) from Russia, continuing the negative trend in the whole period Jan – Sep 2015
Viewers can log herebelow and read the full report: