Quickly and efficiently meet the analysis and design requirements of demanding naval architecture projects with the latest version of MAXSURF. Bentley is pleased to introduce the CONNECT Edition of MAXSURF version 21, which integrates with CONNECT Edition cloud services to connect users, projects and enterprises. Key new enhancements across the range of modeling and analysis functions include:
- Enhanced trimesh support and surface meshing with automated trimesh creation for hydrodynamic and hydrostatic analyses
- New stability analyses for time to cross-flood and tank spillage
- Saving and reloading of MAXSURF stability analysis results facilitating report generation, as well as results review and post-processing
- Tracking of software usage for each of your projects by linking your model files to a Connected Project
- Improved collaboration and time-saving with publishing of i-models or PDFs to the Personal Share for sharing with others, or easy access with mobile devices.
|© 2015 Bentley Systems, Incorporated. 685 Stockton Drive, Exton, PA 19341, USA. To|