· COA Seminar and Welcome Reception on Monday 21 March 2016
· Intermodal Asia 2016: Registration, Exhibition and Conference Agenda
· COA Container Pavilion
· Hotel Information and Shuttle Buses
If you are planning to attend the COA Seminar and Reception on Monday 21 March, and theIntermodal Asia exhibition on the following three days, please find below all the practical information that you need for your visit.
1. COA Seminar and Welcome Reception (Monday 21 March 2016)
· On Monday 21 March 2016. the Container Owners Association will be organising anIndustry Meeting, at which Members can discuss key industry issues and the COA’s current Projects and Activities
· The Meeting will take place from 3:30 to 5:30, at the Marriott Luwan Hotel, Shanghai
· It will be followed by a “Welcome to Shanghai” Reception”, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
· Participation for Members is free-of-charge and 125USD for non-members.
· Pre-registration is essential. To register, click HERE
2. Intermodal Asia 2016 (22-24 March 2016): Registration and Exhibition Opening Times
· On the following three days, Intermodal Asia 2016 takes place at the SWEECC, Shanghai.
· Visitors wishing to pre-register for entry to the exhibition can use the following links: English language – www.intermodal-asia.com/register and Chinese language: www.intermodal-asia.com/cn/register
· Featuring over 140 companies from around the world, the Intermodal Asia Exhibition is the global showcase for the container, transport and logistics industry, attracting over 7, 000 senior-level professionals.
· To view the exhibitor list, click HERE
· The Exhibition will open at 9:30 on Tuesday 22 March. The Opening Ceremony takes place inside the Exhibition Hall, commending at 10:00.
· Opening times for the Exhibition are as follows: Tuesday 22 March: 09:30-18:00;Wednesday 23 March: 10:00-18:00; and Thursday 24 March: 10:00-15:00
3. Intermodal Asia 2016: Conference Agenda
· Presented in dual language, the free-to-attend Intermodal Asia conference features some of the intermodal industry’s biggest names sharing their knowledge.
· The conference features some 40 sessions, with over 70 speakers
· To view the Intermodal Asia conference programme, click HERE
4. Visit the COA Container Pavilion at Intermodal Asia
· COA Members, and companies interested in the COA, are warmly invited to visit the COA Container Pavilion (Stand D51) during the exhibition.
· Refreshments will be served and we can provide further information about the COA’s current activities and work programme.
5. Marriott Luwan Hotel: Booking Information and Shuttle Buses
· Companies wishing to stay at the Marriott Luwan can benefit from special rates. Please click on these links:
Deluxe City View @ 1207.5 CNY per night Click HERE
Deluxe River View @ 1322.5 CNY per night Click HERE
Executive City View @ 1437.5 CNY per night Click HERE
Executive River View@ 1552.5 CNY per night Click HERE
(These rates include 15% service charge)
· Shuttle buses will run from the Marriott Luwan Hotel to the Exhibition Centre in the mornings and evenings. To download the shuttle-bus timetable, click HERE.