The BDI drops two points – now at 685 and Geopolitics might soon be explosive; John Faraclas’ daily briefing:
- The Capers and its BCI 2014 lost 41 points proving how volatility and unsustainability affects the markets with all stakeholders now on hold, except the very very few capable ones!
- The Panamaxes also lost five points and the BPI now reads 726 points.
- The Supras on “reflection” with the Capers gained 14 points and now its BSI stands at 666!
- The Handies’ BHSI gained another two points; not bad at 405 points…
- The Wets are also questionable with the Dirties’ BDTI remaining at 497 points and the Cleans’ BCTI up five at 460.
- The WTI over US$ 47 and with tendencies for more “gains”.
On the geopolitical front once again The Migrants and Terrorism as well as Blackmails of any kind continue to be the name of the game.
Thanks to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games which alleviates the pains of Global catastrophe by the architects of yet another “new” World Order, that there is a hope for yet a(nother) day in life…
Take cover in all fronts…