Thanks to the Supras’ BSI which gained 11 points, the BDI was down only three in its second day of fall. John Faraclas’ daily market briefing:
The BDI (Baltic Dry Index) lost three points and now stands at 682 in its second day of fall thanks to the Supras which gained 11 points and its respective index, the BSI now stands at 677 points.
- The Capers suffered a further loss of 33 points and now the BCI 2014 stands at 852.
- The Panamaxes gained just one and now the BPI reads 727 points.
- The Handies BHSI gained two and is “safe” above the 400 points which surpassed on the 16th of August.
So, all in all an unsustainable dry market. Caution!
- The Wets begin to move a bit upwards with the last published BDTI (Dirties) and BCTI (Cleans) at 500 flat – up three, and 462 up two respectively.
- The price of WTI just above the US$ 48… what’s up here?
The geopolitical situation gets worse despite all the to and fro discussions by the politicians and their appointed diplomats who succumb to an unprecedented business political despicable pressure which will lead to a major global chaos soon.
Have a nice evening and be on guard for every eventuality.