We are delighted to announce that ESCP Europe Business School and its Research Centre for Energy Management will be taking part as media partners at this year’s LNG Global Congress organised by Informa. This unique event will take place on 20th – 23rd September at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel in London.
LNGgc 2016 has established itself as a prestigious LNG industry platforms in UK and Europe to explore the whole LNG value chain for the most topical content and networking opportunity. This year’s agenda has been refreshed to look at burning discussions on the ‘Outlook for the LNG future in Europe’ in the context of global LNG supply, new demand markets and the evolving oil and gas economics in the energy mix.
Key sessions in 2016 include:
- Focus on new growth markets for LNG to power in the Baltics, Africa and the Caribbean
- Iran’s current production capacity and future scenarios of production increase
- Changing market dynamics and the new emerging buyer-seller’s model
- New import terminals in Greece, LNG Croatia and Dunkerque LNG
- Focus on LNG shipping, green concepts and technologies
To find out more about the event or to register, please visit: http://www.lnggc.com/
RCEM members, ESCP Europe Students & Alumni can claim a 15% discount on registrations. Quote VIP code FKA2583MP15
“The RCEM’s Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between academia, industry and government, to debate the challenges of the new energy era”.