Here is a new guidance paper which we believe may be of interest to you.
Yesterday the IMO MEPC meeting agreed on a global fuel sulphur limit of 0.5% which will enter into force in 2020.
According to IMO estimations up to 70,000 ships may be affected by the regulation. To have the best competitive edge on the market, strategies and plans on how to react to the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap needs to be addressed soon.
DNV GL has set a guidance paper to assist shipowners in navigating both the regulatory landscape and the alternatives for compliance.
On 24 pages our experts provide you:
- A summary of the regulatory landscape
- Insights into the different compliance options
- An overview of future trends
- Cost comparisons for different scenarios
- An overview of our class and advisory services related to emission compliance
We hope you will enjoy the reading and gain valuable insights for your business.
DNV GL – Maritime