Global-Leading AuraPortal Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) will Increase Efficiency and Streamline Operation Integration.
Piraeus, Greece – Celestyal Cruises is pleased to announce its collaboration with AuraPortal,vendor of the AuraPortal Business Process Management Suite (BPMS). AuraPortal, described by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella as “a global BPM leader,” is an intelligent management software that uses a powerful BPM engine to automate, monitor, control and optimize anything, from a simple project or the management of a department to the complete integrated management of an entire company or organization. AuraPortal will increase efficiency throughout Celestyal Cruises and help the company streamline its operational integration.
Celestyal Cruises will derive numerous benefits from its collaboration with AuraPortal, including:
- Full modeling and mapping of the corporate business processes in an effective way, without the need for actual programming
- An end-user-friendly, intuitive, rational working environment which can be used without training.
- Bundled BPM, CRM, and document management with a portal solution that empowers users and reduces dependence on IT.
- Simultaneous execution of hundreds of procedures and processes for enhanced operational effectiveness and reduced response times.
- Document integration.
- Reduction of use of consumables, such as paper and toner, resulting in a “greener” company.
Celestyal Cruises will initiate its use of AuraPortal after a one-year period during which all necessary prerequisites, such as user-role hierarchy, internal corporate hierarchy, allocation to corresponding vessels and amendment of the existing hardcopy forms, etc., will be satisfied. During this period a number of core processes will be implemented within AuraPortal for testing and modification of the suite before its installation throughout the enterprise. Following this introductory year of set-up and testing, the AuraPortal BPMS will host the full range of Celestyal Cruises processes and will provide the company with a timely, efficient and user friendly tool to interconnect all business processes and document management activities between its land-based operations and its vessels.
“The global landscape is changing and moving over to an era of digital transformation,” Konstantinos Smirlis, MIS Director of Celestyal Cruises. “AuraPortal is the platform which will incorporate new digital technologies into our current processes and also will focus on ‘business process agility’ so Celestyal Cruises can respond effectively to changing market dynamics.”