There are currently strong car sales in Australian domestic market, and it is forecasted to steadily and continuously grow in the future as well. On the other hand, the structure of Australian automobile industry is drastically changing, and imported vehicles are taking the place of domestic produced vehicles in the market.
In this connection, KAWASAKI KISEN KAISHA, LTD. (“K” Line) decided to enhance its RORO Service in Thailand-Australia Trade by commencing brand-new service route of Anti-Clockwise Loop in addition to current existing Clockwise Loop. With this service enhancement, we will provide shortest transit time to each Australian Port with Additional Frequency & More Sufficient / Reliable Carrying Capacity, supporting the increasing transportation demand in the growing import automotive market in Australia.
We will keep offering a solid RORO service in Thailand-Australia Trade by utilizing our business expertise / know-how which have been acquired through our long experience since the service began.
【Thailand-Australia Trade : Clockwise Service (maintain the current existing service)】
- Frequency ： Weekly (Every Saturday at Laem Chabang)
- Rotation & Standard T/T(days) ： Laem Chabang – Townsville*(12) –Brisbane(14) –Port Kembla(16) – Melbourne(18) – Adelaide(21) – Fremantle**(25) ⇒(*)Direct call by 1st week vsl only / (**)Direct call except 1st week vsl
【Thailand-Australia Trade : Anti-Clockwise Service (Brand New Service – Additional Frequency)】
- Frequency ： 2 Sailings per Month (Mid & End of the month position at Laem Chabang)
- Commencement ： End of November / 2016
- Rotation & Standard T/T(days) ： Laem Chabang – Fremantle (9) – Adelaide(13) – Melbourne(15)
● Commencing brand-new service route of Anti-Clockwise Loop in addition to current existing Clockwise Loop. With this service enhancement:
① We will realize the shortest Transit Time Service to each Australian Port.
② We will provide Additional Frequency & More Sufficient / Reliable Carrying Capacity.