28/02/2018 – Oslo Børs has decided to offer a functionality in NewsPoint for the management of lists of insiders. The new solution will be launched by the end of 2018, and will comply with all formal requirements set out in the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
The Oslo Stock Exchange will thus help companies:
- Access a simple and user-friendly interface when creating inside lists
- Provide access in order to update and retrieve lists of insiders
- Satisfy the requirements for information that must be provided to each insider, as well as the registration of confirmation from each insider
- Satisfy the requirements of processing personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Comply with strict data storage and security requirements through Oslo Stock Exchange’s established systems
Questions or comments about the new solution for the management of lists of insiders can be directed to the Listing department or to Market Surveillance.