The event, which will provide a platform to promote innovation, efficiency and sustainability in the sector, will be part of the official CEDA – IADC Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure Conference programme.
This is a special year, as not only is Dredging and Port Construction magazine celebrating 50 years as the voice of the sector, but CEDA is also marking its 40th anniversary. Accordingly, attendees to the Awards can expect a night of high spirits as the crème de la crème of the dredging and port construction sectors gather together to applaud the efforts of those that have made their mark on the industry. There will also be the opportunity to network and knowledge share with peers.
We invite you to submit entries for the following categories of Dredging and Port Awards:
- Dredger of the year
- Open water dredging project of the year: SMEs
- Open water dredging project of the year: Majors
- Inland dredging project of the year: SMEs
- Inland dredging project of the year: Majors
- Innovative dredging technology of the year
- Innovative port construction technology of the year
- Mainland port dredging project of the year
- Harbour or inlet dredging project of the year
- Port upgrade project of the year
- New vessel design of the year
- Support vessel of the year
- Support service provider of the year
- The IADC Safety Award
- Environmental port project of the year
- Research project/team of the year
- Dredging and port construction: Rising star
To enter go to www.dpcawards.com select your category and tell us why you should win. You could walk away with one of our coveted awards and accolades from your peers on 20th November.