The CIRM Annual Conference in Malta April 2020
The CIRM Annual Conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Malta, from 28-30 April 2020
CIRM conferences take place each year at a different location around the world. Over three days the conference features presentation sessions, seminars, panel discussions, workshops and Working Group meetings. Hard work during the day is balanced with social activity in the evening.
The CIRM conference is a great opportunity for CIRM members and guests to learn about the latest industry developments, network with other companies, and stay in touch with the international marine electronics industry.
Around 120 significant individuals participate in the CIRM conference, including CIRM members, representatives of international standardisation bodies and industry associations, as well as invited guests from external organisations.
This will be the first time the CIRM conference has ever been held in Malta!
CIRM is the principal international membership association for marine electronics companies and related technologies
CIRM goal is to promote the application of electronic technology to the safety of life at sea and efficient conduct of vessels, facilitating productive relationships between all stakeholders in the domain of marine electronics.
The CIRM membership comprises 115 companies from 31 countries worldwide.
CIRM member companies range in size from very large companies (over 10,000 employees) to small companies (less than 10 employees).
For the full list of companies, please see the CIRM website: http://cirm.org/membership/list-members.asp
CIRM welcomes support in the form of sponsorship for our event in Malta
Opportunities to showcase your company include:
• advertise in the conference programme
• enjoy logo display on all our conference publicity material
• take floor/table space for display material
• inform informally on opportunities to cooperate
• and develop business prospects with worldwide companies.
Some of CIRM’s technical scope of interest:
Technological innovation : Cyber security, autonomous ships, big data, e-navigation, etc.
Navigational equipment & systems : Radar, AIS, ECDIS, GNSS, Speedlog, Echo sounder, etc.
Radiocommunications & GMDSS : MF/HF/VHF/UHF systems, DSC, SART, EPIRB, NAVTEX, etc
Our function is to:
• Promote the interests of the marine electronics industry on an international basis
• Enable members to participate in the development of international regulations and standards
• Deliver technical/industrial advice to the international regulatory organisations (IMO, ITU, IEC, ISO)
• Provide a specialist information service for members
• Offer various private forums for members to exchange information and allow business opportunity
www.cirm.org – The International Association for Maritime Electronics Companies