Delivering Excellence in the Offshore Sector
Training and Experience of Key DP Personnel – a stakeholder perspective
|A Nautical Institute Brazil Branch webinar|
on Thursday 15 April 2021 at 18:00 Brasilia Standard Time (22:00 UK time, BST)
|Join the NI Brazil Branch and our expert panel to learn about the latest developments in DP qualifications and professional development; gain valuable insights into the application of the regulations and hear how a key operator is making the most of the opportunities available.|
Top row, from left to right: Captain John Lloyd, Vice Admiral Alexandre Cursino de Oliveira, Lieutenant Erika Lanes and Captain Gisele Mangifeste.
Bottom row, left to right: Greame Reid, Captain Andy Goldsmith, Rodrigo Fabireza and Captain Marcelo Borba.
|– Introduction: Captain John Lloyd – CEO of The Nautical Institute|
– An overview of the work of the Directorate of Ports and Coasts (DPC) in Brazil: Vice Admiral Alexandre Cursino de Oliveira – DPC, Brazilian Naval Authority
– Ensuring safety and compliance through effective regulatory oversight: Lieutenant Erika Lanes – DPC, Brazilian Naval Authority
– Delivering excellence in the Offshore Sector – an Operator’s perspective: Captain Gisele Mangifeste – Marine Superintendent for TOTAL in Brazil
– Guidance and opportunities – the latest news from IMCA and an introduction to the DP training App: Graeme Reid and Captain Andy Goldsmith – Technical Advisers, Marine for IMCA
– Special insights on DP: Rodrigo Fabireza – DP Authority for SOLSTAD in Brazil and Captain Marcelo Borba – NI Brazil Branch Vice-President and DP lecturer
|This free webinar will be fully interactive, inviting questions from attendees and will provide a certificate of participation to all those who attend.|
Please forward this email to your colleagues if you feel this is a topic that would be of interest to them.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend; a recording of this webinar will be made available to NI members only.