In this HOT PORT NEWS, read about:
- United States, New Orleans, Louisiana – Implementation of Safety Zone on the Lower Mississippi River
- Bunker Update – GAC MARKET PRICE UPDATE 16/07/12
DATE: July 16, 2012 – COUNTRY: United States – PORT: New Orleans, Louisiana -Implementation of Safety Zone on the Lower Mississippi River
The Captain of the Port New Orleans has implemented a Safety Zone on the Lower Mississippi River (LMR).
The Safety Zone will be extending the entire width of the river, from MM 291 to MM 295.
From 16th – 18th July 2012, KMTC will be conducting works on the Pier 1 side of the main channel, reducing the vertical clearance of the Huey P. Long Bridge to an air daft of 130ft minus the Carrollton Gage. From 19th – 21st July 2012, KMTC will be conducting works on the Pier 2 side of the main channel.
Vessels with an air draft greater than 130 ft minus the Carrollton gage are required to give 2 hour notice of transit to the VTS so KMTC can move the platforms towards Pier 2 to create a minimum navigation channel width of 500 ft.
For information about operations in New Orleans, contact GAC New Orleans at firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Louisiana Maritime Association (LaMA)
DATE: July 16, 2012 – Bunker Update: GAC MARKET PRICE UPDATE 16/07/12
- Qatar IFO380: 0 IFO180: 0 MDO: 0 MGO: 975
- Salalah IFO380: 630 IFO180: 665 MDO: 0 MGO: 1065
- Mumbai IFO380: 623.5 IFO180: 639.5 MDO: 0 MGO: 1043
Egypt & Mediterranean
- Istanbul IFO380: 610 IFO180: 630 MDO: 0 MGO: 920
- Malta LS IFO380: 680 IFO180: 700 MDO: 0 MGO: 0
Europe & Africa
- Durban IFO380: 0 IFO180: 619 MDO: 1105.5 MGO: 0
- Rio de Janeiro IFO380: 611 IFO180: 634 MDO: 0 MGO: 920
- Busan IFO380: 585 IFO180: 600 MDO: 870 MGO: 870
- Hong Kong IFO380: 627 IFO180: 632 MDO: 809.5 MGO: 883
- Kaohsiung IFO380: 637 IFO180: 649 MDO: 1040 MGO: 893
- Shanghai IFO380: 620 IFO180: 632 MDO: 0 MGO: 1040
- Singapore IFO380: 610 IFO180: 623.5 MDO: 880 MGO: 920
For any questions relating to the above or any otherbunkering matters, contact GAC Bunker Fuels on Tel +44-20-8749 7355 (24 hours) or by e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com