John Faraclas’ latest live telconv interview on the 16th of November 2012 to Panos Thomakos on SBC TV dealt with:
- The Markets and the continuation of the downward trend yet again! His insistence on who firstly predicted the state of the markets long before the other brokers, particularly in Greece
- The ecological ships which must come out and save the day given the worst world’s economic and industrial crisis.
- The continuous Euro crisis.
- The need for a leader in Greece; a leader manager to take the country off this mess and exploitation and talk on par with the other European leaders and their cronies… You cannot sacrifice the Greek people simply to your benefit and appear “proper” towards Europe’s leaders…
- The Greek Shipyards case and cause and the way out for a successful start up…
- The taxation issue for shipping worldwide, the greek case and who really is a tax dodger in Europe!
Will revert soon with the translation.
Greek speaking viewers can click on here and listen the video here: