· China Economic Trends and Impact on Container Shipping Market
· Container Manufacturing Panel: “Balancing Environmental Challenges with Economic Demands
· Container Industry Safety: An Insurance Perspective
· Reefer Foam Blowing Agents: Overview of the Issues Facing the Industry
· Refrigerant Control in Vietnam
· Waterborne Paints: How will Changing Emissions Regulations in China affect the Industry?
· Container Floors, Container Depots and other Industry Developments
· Latest COA Projects and Plans
Cargo Incident Notification System
In addition, there will be a Special Break-Out Session for Shipping Line Cargo Managers focusing on CINS – the Cargo Incident Notification System
· Project update and analysis of data from CINS incidents
· How are shipping lines benefiting from CINS?
2. Conference Fee and Registration
The Fee for participating at the Conference is as follows:
COA Members: US$395 per person
Non-Members: US$695 per person
This fee includes the following:
– Welcoming Reception on Sunday 30 March 2014
– Participation in all Conference Sessions on Monday 31 March 2014
– Evening Cocktail Reception on Monday 31 March 2014
Shanghai Marriott Hotel Luwan
99 Jiangbin Road (end of Dapu Road), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200023 www.marriott.com/shalu
4. Special Room Rates for COA Meeting Delegates
Special Room Rates (900 – 1000 CNY) have been negotiated for Delegates wishing to stay at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel Luwan. These rates cover the period from 25 March to 7 April 2014.
Click HERE to book your special COA Group Rate. (We recommend that you reserve your room as soon as possible).
5. 14th COA General Meeting Sponsors
The COA gratefully acknowledges the sponsors for this General Meeting: