- More than 85 key exhibitors from 25 countries showcasing the very latest technologies for vessel maintenance and repair
- Dedicated conference with more than 50 industry leading speakers across 3 days
- Major international ship maintenance and repair exhibition is back for 2014
- Register for your free press pass here
- 14-16 October 2014; Brussels, Belgium
Marine Maintenance World Expo is back for its second year; building on the success of its inaugural event, for a 2014 line up that promises to even bigger and better.
Ideally located in Brussels, close to the very heart of the European global shipping and marine industries’ three key ports, Zeebrugge, Antwerp and Rotterdam, Marine Maintenance World Expo will run from 14 to 16 October. The exhibition, which is free to attend, will bring the ship repair industry together focusing on new technologies and marine industry innovation.
Marine Maintenance World Expo 2014 is the only global event dedicated to keeping the world’s fleet operational: only ship repair yard and dry dock owners and operators, fleet maintenance and technical managers, operations directors, managing directors, marine surveyors, ship owners and operators, and offshore platform and wind farm owners and operators are invited to attend.
The expo will also host the world’s largest conference exclusively for the ship maintenance and repair industry, held within the main exhibition hall. The conference will see more than 50 leading industry speakers across two streams talk throughout the three day event, focusing on the real issues affecting the industry, including the challenge of keeping ships and marine machinery operational and keeping downtime to a minimum.
With ample opportunity for networking and debate, the conference offers delegates a unique chance to speak and to get their company name in front of the people who really matter. On the agenda are topics including:
- Condition-based maintenance
- Structural repair and maintenance
- Engine and propulsion maintenance and overhaul
- Turbocharger repairs
- Boiler service and maintenance
- Hydraulic and deck machinery service
- Blasting and painting
- Corrosion removal and control
- Underwater repair
- In-situ maintenance and repair
- Spare and reconditioned parts
- NDT and ship surveys
- Maintenance planning and dry docking
- Laser alignment and mounting solutions
- Lifecycle management
The exhibition is once again being organised by the publisher of Marine Maintenance Technology International magazine, the world’s only publication dedicated to ship and off-shore maintenance and repair.
Show founder and managing director, Graham Johnson, said the show’s overriding success in its opening year means the 2014 event is attracting the most relevant exhibits in the sector:”The industry response to our inaugural show was astounding. We knew there was a need for a show dedicated to the operational issues that sit at the top of the agenda for every vessel or rig owner and accordingly we have ensured that the show’s tight remit has been continued this year.”
Exhibitors taking part include Fujifilm Smart Surfaces, Martechnic, Johnson Controls, Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, SDT International, SKF Marine Services, DEN-JET Marine, Draaijer Turbo Service and will present the latest and next-generation maintenance and repair tools, monitoring technologies, under the same roof.
New for 2014 is the Interactive Technology Demonstration Area – again a free-to-attend attraction within the exhibition hall that will see some of the world’s leading suppliers demonstrate their latest and next-generation products, exclusively to attendees. A host of live demonstrations will be taking place over the course of the three-day event, giving visitors the chance to view presentations of the technologies behind the products and services on display at the show.
The demonstration area is designed to enable visitors to gain first-hand experience of the solutions presented by our exhibitors, and to gain a better understanding of their value and potential application.
- To register for your free official entry badge to Marine Maintenance World Expo, and to book your place at the event Conference, click here.