Top international law firm Reed Smith to host key shipowning and shipmanagement summit in Singapore
Leading ship owners and managers will converge on Singapore on 3 October to debate some of the most important issues in shipping, asking the most pertinent questions and striving to provide the answers:
• Who is really in charge of your ship?
• Is the relationship between your office and your ships as strong as it should be?
• Should owners and managers screen their crew to determine their political views?
• Do employers know what drives and motivates their crew?
• How well do the senior shipping executives know the superintendents who are managing the ships?
Key speakers include:
Lars Modin, Marine Operations Director Asia Pacific, V.Ships; Hanus Mikkelsen, Chief Strategic Crewing Officer, Thome Shipmanagement and Capt Kuba Szymanski, Secretary General of InterManager, Barry Stimpson, Managing Partner Singapore, Reed Smith, James Wilkes, Managing Director, Gray Page, Esben Poulsson, Chairman, International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) and President, Singapore Shipping Association (SSA), Nicholas F. Fisher, CEO, Masterbulk Pte Ltd, Martin Baxendale, Managing Director, MTI Network,Capt Marc Nuytemans, Managing Director, Exmar Shipmanagement NV, Graeme Temple, Regional Director Far East, Braemar Technical Services (Incorporating The Salvage Association), Gerardo Borromeo, President, InterManager and CEO, Philippine Transmarine Carriers (PTC), Nitin Mathur, Managing Director, Wallem Singapore, Binoy Dubey, Admiralty Manager, Reed Smith, will share their views on this controversial subject.
Click here to see the ISSS programme.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join this influential gathering of shipping industry experts.
|Singapore 3 October 2016||