Register Now for Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum (23-24 Sept)
WOC PARTNERS WITH SHIPPING & THE BLUE ECONOMY VIRTUAL FORUM (23-24 SEPTEMBER)
Engaging with High-Level Shipping Virtual Event to Advance Science and Solutions in Support of a Sustainable Blue Economy; Super Early Bird Registration to Expire 31 July
29 July 2020
The Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum is running in partnership with the World Ocean Council (WOC) this year on 23-24 September, convening a unique network of marine innovators, entrepreneurs and decision makers on financing innovative green technology and achieving ROI and IMO targets.
Sessions under development include:
• Transition to an economy that protects the people, businesses and the planet
• Successful Blue Economy examples with illustrative case studies
• Principles that guide the decisions of governments
• The marine defence as the new Blue Economy elements
• Economies behind future fuels and new technologies
• Tackling renewable energy sources through scientific and commercial endeavours
Featured expert speakers include:
• Paul Holthus, Founding President and CEO, World Ocean Council
• Øistein Jensen, Chief of Staff, Odfjell
• Madadh Maclaine, Secretary General, Zero Emissions Maritime Technology Ltd (ZESTAS)
• Carlos Pereira, Project Officer – Sustainability, European Maritime Safety Agency
• Jan Egbertson, Manager Innovatie, Port of Amsterdam
All sessions will be streamed live and subsequently made available on demand. Register NOW to benefit from Super Early Bird Registration rates due to expire on 31 July (Friday).
For more information on the agenda and to register, click here.
The World Ocean Council (WOC) is a Partner of the Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum. Members of the WOC network are eligible for a 20% discount on the registration fee by registering via this link or with the code FKT3699WOC at checkout. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.