From shortlist to interview: harness the power of LinkedIn.
|The importance of your LinkedIn profile|
|Join us at this Nautical Institute webinar|
19:15 UK time on Monday 29th March 2021
Did you know that 85% of recruiters and hiring managers will look at your LinkedIn profile if you have made it onto their shortlist!
Make sure yours is up to scrutiny and works in harmony with your CV by joining this Nautical Institute webinar.
It isn’t just a low-level top ten tips session; this online workshop is delivered by one of the UK’s leading personal branding and career development experts and will provide leading-edge advice that is getting many maritime professionals a huge uplift in success when applying for jobs.
During the session you will learn:
- How to create an attention-grabbing LinkedIn Summary
- The things you should never put on your LinkedIn profile
- What you should and shouldn’t put in the Positions section
- How to develop ‘Brand You’ and sell yourself through LinkedIn
- How to use Projects and case studies for maximum impact
- How to get your CV and LinkedIn Profile working together
|Your webinar host is Alistair Morris, Head of Customer Success at The CV and Interview Advisors.|
Alistair has held a number of senior positions in the recruitment industry and has a wealth of experience in knowing what works – and what doesn’t work – when seeking a new position.
|This webinar will be followed by a Q&A session for you to ask questions. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend; the webinar will not be available for later public viewing!|