Company Security Officer (CSO) Training Course – Live Virtual Classroom
DNV’s Maritime Academy Hellas is offering on 10-12 November 2021, a three-day seminar that provides participants with the knowledge, understanding and proficiencies as required by the ISPS Code to undertake the tasks, duties and responsibilities as Company Security Officer (CSO). Practical case studies, exercises and videos are used to illustrate possible measures to comply with the maritime security requirements as laid down in the ISPS Code. Achievement of competencies is assessed by means of a final test.
The course objective is the provision of internationally recognised training for qualification as:
Company Security Officer (CSO) in accordance with the standard of competence as outlined in the Guidelines on Training and Certification for CSOs issued as Annex of MSC/Circ.1154 and IMO Model Course 3.19.
Emphasis will be given on:
• Development, implementation, maintenance and supervision of Ship Security Plans
• Identification of threats and vulnerabilities and assessment of security risks
• Methods for Inspection and Monitoring of security measures on board ships
• Operation, testing and calibration of security equipment and systems
• Enhancing security awareness and vigilance of company staff (ship and shore)
Course: Company Security Officer (CSO) Training Course
Venue, Date: Live Virtual Classroom, 10-12 November, 09:30 – 17:00 hours
Trainer: Alexandros Michelis, Hellenic Naval Academy Engineer, DNV’s Maritime Academy Trainer
Fees: € 950,00 plus VAT
Registration deadline: 3 November 2021
You can book it through our NEW TRAINING PORTAL here.
Should you require additional information or clarifications please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Marina Papaioannou PhD
Principal Academy Advisor
Maritime Academy Hellas
Please copy your answer to the e-mail address: email@example.com