The British Marine Federation (BMF) will be at Seawork International (16-18 June 2015) representing the voice of Britain’s marine industry within the commercial sector.
Across the three day event BMF will be exhibiting alongside its subsidiary National Boat Shows (NBS), BMF members Deep Blue Systems, Duodrvie Ltd, Kommerling UK Ltd, Livett’s Group and Datatag Ltd, on its Stand B53. It will be showcasing these UK businesses to over 7, 350 visiting buyers, sellers, innovators and legislators from over 53 countries.
The BMF works alongside its group association BMF Commercial Marine to promote UK companies within this sector. Currently the association represents 119 businesses, ranging from workboat builders to surveyors and naval architects as well as engines, electronics and equipment suppliers.
Hayley James, Head of Membership at the British Marine Federation, commented: “At the BMF we are focused on ensuring our members remain leaders of Britain’s thriving small craft commercial sector. We work to support and advice them on a range of areas with particular emphasis at the moment on technical issues.”
The BMF will be holding a networking event at Seawork International on Wednesday 17 June from 4:30pm for visitors and media to meet the people behind these leading businesses and learn more about the exhibitors:
- National Boat Shows: Organisers of both the London Boat Show and Southampton Boat Show will be discussing opportunities and updates on Britain’s largest consumer Boat Shows.
- Deep Blue Systems: Creators of the Pacific DMS Marine, the most cost effective and easy to use dealer management system for chandleries, marine workshops, boat sales and marine dealerships.
- Duodrive Ltd: The performance engineering company taking the best of certain aerospace and motorsport technologies and applying them to motorboats.
- Kommerling UK Ltd: Global experts in the development, manufacture and distribution of high quality adhesives and sealants with over 100 years experience.
- Livett’s Group: Specialists in the use and development of London’s River Thames, it has worked and owned companies on the Thames since 1710.
- Datatag Ltd: Leading security specialists using state of the art identification technologies to permanently mark and protect property.
Please RSVP for the networking event to Louise Whythe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01784 223812.
For more information please contact Annabel Wildey at the British Marine Federation on 01784 223811 or email@example.com.