|RECLAMATION WORK PERIOD EXTENDED
|PUBLIC SERVICES TO CLOSE FOR NATIONAL HOLIDAY
|Reclamation work period extended|
|Wednesday, October 7, 2015, Singapore|
|The working period for reclamation work at the western part of Tuas View Extension has been extended.The work is now being carried out 24 hours daily – including Sundays and Public Holidays – until 4 April 2016, within the working area bounded by the following coordinates (WGS 84 Datum):
1) 01 deg. 16.767’N / 103 deg. 36.735’E
2) 01 deg. 15.745’N / 103 deg. 36.355’E
3) 01 deg. 15.659’N / 103 deg. 36.342’E
4) 01 deg. 15.659’N / 103 deg. 36.169’E
5) 01 deg. 16.427’N / 103 deg. 36.452’E
6) 01 deg. 16.815’N / 103 deg. 36.595’EThe reclamation work will include soil improvement, shore protection, sand filling, and construction of rock revetment.Excavation will be carried out by grab dredgers.
Sand filling will be carried out by crane barges and flat top barges.
Craft involved in the work will exhibit the appropriate local and international day and night signals.
When in the vicinity of the working area, mariners are reminded to:
(For information about operations in Singapore contact GAC Singapore at email@example.com)
Source: Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore Port Marine Notice No.124 of 2015
|Public services to close for National Holiday|
|Wednesday, October 7, 2015, Ecuador|
|Due to a National Holiday, most public services in Ecuador will be closed on Friday, 9 October.The country’s ports and terminals, however, will work normally during the day.For information about operations in Ecuador, and elsewhere in the Americas, contact the GAC Houston Hub Agency Center at firstname.lastname@example.org|