“A Clean Ocean means a Living Planet!”.
With this theme, 390 Groups of the “HELMEPA Junior” Program, from 109 Kindergartens and Primary Schools around the country, sent 395 wonderful artworks. Their drawings remind us of the importance of oceans in maintaining life on the planet and raise awareness for Clean Seas and Coasts, especially as the summer approaches.
The Competition was held separately for 2 age categories: (a) 5-7 years old and Special Education Centers and (b) 8-12 years old. Those artworks that fulfilled the prerequisites for the Contest, were posted on the HELMEPA Junior website and the Member-Groups of the Program voted and selected the following:
Category of 5-7 years old and Special Education Centers
– 1st Prize: Elementary School of Armenochori, Florina, Group 1700(Α), 6 years old
– 2nd Prize: 7th Kindergarten of Ioannina, Groups 1754(Ν)-1755(Ν), 5 years old
– 3rd Prize: Elementary School of Loutrochori, Group 1704(Α), 7 years old
Category of 8-12 years old
– 1st Prize: 4th Elementary School of Alexandroupoli, Groups 2539(Β)-2540(Β)-
2541(Β), 8 years old
– 2nd Prize: 11th Elementary School of Chaidari, Group 2494(Β), 9 years old
– 3rd Prize: 11th Elementary School of Chaidari, Ομάδα 2495(Β), 9 years old
The 1st Prizes are printed as Posters along with the names of the students and the Volunteer Teacher, in Greek and English and will be disseminated throughout Greece and abroad, while the Members of the Groups, who were awarded with the 2nd and 3rd Prizes, will receive Commemorative Diplomas for their Participation.
All the artworks that participated in these 2 categories, can be found at the links:
Congratulations to the Members of the Groups whose artworks were awarded, as well as to all the young students who participated with their imaginative drawings!