- OpCost 2016
- The major challenges for shipowners following ratification of the BWM convention
- The perceived barriers for women in shipping
- The UK National Insurance Contribution rules for mariners
- The implications of the Common Reporting Standard
- The findings of our recent shipping risk survey
- An update on the Persons with Significant Control register
- A profile of Nick King from the Shipping Forensics team, who is to retire shortly after 38 years at Moore Stephens.
- Life in 1963
We hope you find this edition of interest and look forward to your comments and feed-back.