Join us next week in Copenhagen where we will discuss what preparations the industry can make to transition into a new regulatory environment. Panellists and delegates will voice their key concerns around 2020 compliance and discuss how the rising price of fuel and the current availability & compatibility concerns are affecting shipowners and operators’ decisions.
The forum will ask key industry members how their operational profile will change to meet the IMO’s requirements, and what steps they are taking now to prepare their ships for operating under different requirements. VPO Copenhagen will also ask how industry players are preparing their crew and staff to operate more technologically advanced equipment and handle various fuel blends, both of which are set to bring additional challenges to the global shipping industry.
VPO Copenhagen 2018 will consist of three key sessions to identify and discuss the approaches to designing, operating, and managing more efficient ships.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Jakob Buus Petersen, Co-founder and Director, Vessel Performance Solutions
• Per Navndrup Pedersen, Head of Bunker, Maersk Tankers
• Niels Bjørn L. Mortensen, Private Consultant, Master Mariner & Naval Architect
• Martin Briddon, Engineering and Business Development Manager, James Fisher Mimic
• Matteo Conci, Technical Superintendent, d’Amico
• Mike Konstantinidis, CEO, METIS
• Marcus Ejdersten, Director of Strategic Marketing, MacGregor
• Alvin Forster, Deputy Director (Loss Prevention), North P&I Club
• Ulla Knudsen, Sales Manager, Coach Solutions
• Daniel White, CEO & Co-founder, Signol
• Dr Lars Greitsch, Managing Director and Head of Research & Innovation, MMG Propeller
• Nick Merrick, Project Director, Black & Veatch
• Noel Tomlinson, Business Development & Sales lead, BMT
• Edwin Schuirink, Area Sales Manager, VAF Instruments
• Philip Chaabane, CEO, I-Tech AB
• Nicolai Slaatto, Naval Architect, Propulsion Dynamics
• Sundeep Shaw, Fleet SuperIntendent, Maersk Line
• Johan Carstens, EMEIA Manufacturing & Automotive CTO, Fujitsu
Many key companies have already registered to attend, including:
Knud E Hansen – G2 Ocean – Nordic Tankers – Samsung Heavy Industries – Oceaneering – Floatel International – Maersk Supply Service – Maersk Line – Maersk Tankers – Spliethoff – Evergas – Container Leasing – Commissioners of Irish Lights – DS Norden – J. Lauritzen
Registration is FREE for Ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
For the full agenda & to register: www.copenhagen.vpoglobal.com
From the producers of Digital Ship comes a new platform dedicated to providing shipowners and operators with the tools they need to better understand ship performance and achieve maximum operational efficiency in a rapidly evolving market.