IBIA Director Unni Einemo will be participating as a key speaker.
- With IMO2020 implementation fast approaching: discuss how the 0.5% sulphur cap will affect the supply chain
- State of the shipping industry
- Explore the outlook for alternative fuels & scrubbers
- Networking opportunities
The bunker industry nearing 2020 – how can we plan for the future?
- High level overview – what is known to this point
- Expectations on supply and demand
- Pricing – spread scenarios
The bunker markets after 2020
- What level of volatility is expected in the marine fuel market from January 2020
- Can the refining industry produce enough to meet demand?
- Key longer-term oil market trends and its impact on pricing
- Compliance expectations
- LNG uptake
The leaders discuss their preparations
- Industry leaders come together to discuss the current state within the bunker market, what the potential changes are during 2019, and how ready are the supply chain to switch on Jan 1st?
A consensus view of post 2020
- Regulations and Enforcement
- Compliance Option take up
- Demand and Pricing
- Decision time – is it too late?
IBIA supports the 7th Annual Mediterranean Bunker Fuel Conference, all IBIA members have a 15%discount when using the code: IBIA15.
For more information please visit: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/events/emea/mediterranean-bunker-fuel/summary