Tokyo – ClassNK (Chairman and President: Noboru Ueda) has announced that it will be bringing its highly regarded PrimeManagement series of seminars to Turkey and Greece for the first time on November 28 and 29th respectively. The seminars, which are offered free of charge, have drawn large audiences in Japan, the Philippines, India, and other countries where they have been held.
PrimeManagment is the collective name for ClassNK’s comprehensive, human-centred approach to maritime HSQE management, including certification services for the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 (MLC), which will enter into force next year. As part of the PrimeManagement system, ClassNK provides certification services for shipowners, operators, and managers, as well as for seafarer training academies, ECDIS training programs, and manning & crew placement agencies in line with both the new MLC requirements and ClassNK’s independently developed standards.
ClassNK Executive Vice President K. Fujiwara and experts from both ClassNK’s headquarters in Tokyo and its local offices will explain the PrimeManagement system in detail and provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of new requirements related to the MLC, including ECDIS training and certification for manning companies. A full agenda for each conference is included below.
For viewers to register or if you have further inquiries regarding those seminars, please contact:
- ClassNK Piraeus Office TEL： +30-210-4832404 FAX： +30-210-4832405 E-Mail： firstname.lastname@example.org
- ClassNK Istanbul Office Tel: +90-216-474-4421 Fax: +990-216-474-4424 E-Mail: email@example.com
- ClassNK Certification Services Dept. TEL： +81 3-5226-2178 FAX： +81 3-5226-2179 E-Mail： firstname.lastname@example.org
PrimeManagement Seminar Istanbul Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Ramada Plaza Istanbul
- 09:30 Registration Presentations 10:00 Opening Remarks — Mr. K. Fujiwara, Executive Vice President of ClassNK
- 10:10 ClassNK Activities & PrimeManagement — ClassNK Istanbul Office 10:30 Requirements and Approval for ECDIS Training Courses — Mr. H. Yamamoto, Certification Service Dept.
- 11:10 Questions and Answers 11:20 (Coffee Break)
- 11:30 Preparing for & Dealing with the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 for Shipmanagement Companies (including certification for Seafarer Recruitment & Placement service providers) — Capt. N. Saito, Safety Management System Dept.
- 12:20 Questions and Answers
PrimeManagement Seminar Greece Thursday, November 29, 2012 InterContinental Athenaeum Athens
- 13:00 Registration Presentations
- 13:30 Opening Remarks — Mr. K. Fujiwara, Executive Vice President of ClassNK
- 13:40 ClassNK Activities & PrimeManagement — Mr. I. Vrontorinakis, ClassNK Piraeus Office
- 14:00 Requirements and Approval for ECDIS Training Courses — Mr. H. Yamamoto, Certification Service Dept.
- 14:40 Questions and Answers
- 14:50 (Coffee Break)
- 15:00 Preparing for & Dealing with the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 for Shipmanagement Companies (including certification for Seafarer Recruitment & Placement service providers) — Capt. N. Saito, Safety Management System Dept.
- 15:50 Questions and Answers