The following are the main points from the latest John Faraclas live interview to Niki Lymperakis of SBC TV last Friday, the 2nd of August 2013; please click below, listen* and comment:
- The dropping markets, with the BDI diving (at 1, 065) and approaching to 1, 000 point and the wets also being on a downfall, Faraclas insisted of a worse market yet to come.
- The Chinese factor with figures not being promising and the duo of India and China not in the anticipate development level.
- The Piracy saga which must be here and now stop.
- The Coastal Services in Greece where the ferry-boat prices must drop.
- The Greek islands touristic advantage and specifically in this interview the Spetses, Milos and Kimolos references.
The above and other matters you can listen in Greek and soon with English subtitles when same become available.