Record horizontal videos no matter how you hold your device.
THESSALONIKI, Available since the 14th of January, on the App Store, Horizon lets users record horizontal videos regardless of the device’s orientation. Users can hold their devices upright, sideways or even keep rotating them while capturing and the resulting video will always stay horizontal.
Launch trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=roag3p3g1r4
As the user records, Horizon auto-levels videos utilizing the device’s gyroscope. The orientation of the resulting video stays corrected so that it is always parallel to the ground.
Users can also choose between eight real-time filters to apply while recording and share the final result to their favourite social network right within the app.
Horizon supports different aspect ratios and resolutions that can be changed by the user at any time. Supported resolutions include 1080p (16:9), 720p (16:9), 640×640 (square), 640×480 (4:3) and 480×480 (square), depending on the device.
The app also features three distinct leveling modes: ‘Just rotate’, the default mode, where the frame size stays fixed, ‘Scale & rotate’ where the frame is adjusted for maximum viewport and ‘Disabled’ mode where auto-leveling is disabled.
The ‘Video Quality’ options allow users to choose between higher video quality or smaller file size.
- 3 leveling modes: Just rotate, Scale & rotate and Off
- Various resolutions (Including VGA, HD & Full HD)
- Different aspect ratios (Square 1:1, Wide 16:9, Standard 4:3)
- Video library
- Share your creations to social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Open your videos in other apps
- Select Video Quality to save space (High, Medium, Low)
- AF/AE Lock
- Record videos with the front or back camera
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
- iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- iOS 7.0 or later