FEPORT – Second stakeholders’ conference – Final version of the program and call for registrations
Following comes from Ms. Lamia Kerdjoudj-Belkaid, Secretary General of FEPORT in view of the forthcoming conference:
Ladies and gentlemen,
On December 8th, FEPORT will have the pleasure to welcome you at the Second Annual Stakeholders conference.The event which shall be kindly hosted by the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the EU will gather key figures from European institutions (European Commission, European Parliament, Council of Ministers, European Court of Auditors, European Investment Bank), Permanent Representations to the EU as well as representatives from companies and from more than 35 industry and civil society organizations.
FEPORT is particularly honoured to announce that European Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc will open the conference while Mr. Matthew Baldwin, Deputy Director General of DG MOVE will close the morning session which shall be dedicated to discussions about strengths and weaknesses of EU transport hard infrastructure.
We shall also have the privilege to welcome Mr. Stephen Quest, Director General of DG TAXUD who will close the afternoon session of the conference. Exchanges in the afternoon will concern strengths and weaknesses of the EU digital transport infrastructure.
FEPORT is grateful to not less than 30 high level speakers and experts who have kindly accepted to share their views and debate about the topics of the conference.
We will have the pleasure to listen to :
- Ms. Barbara Schretter, Director of the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the EU
- MEP Markus Ferber, Vice Chair of the Economic and Monetary Affairs, European Parliament
- Dr Martin Stopford, non-Executive Director of Clarkson Research
- Mr. Luc T’Joen, European Court of Auditors
- Ms. Karin de Schepper, Inland Navigation Europe
- Mr. Magnus Kårestedt, CEO, Port of Gothenburg
- Mr. Lennart Heip, ITO/MPC/Air Mode Leader Europe, Dow Logistics
- Ms. Catherine Trautmann, TEN-T coordinator
- Mr. Boris Wenzel, Managing Director, Terminal Link
- MEP Wim van de Camp, Member of the TRAN Committee, European Parliament
- MEP Dominique Riquet, Vice President of the TRAN Committee, European Parliament
- Mr. Guy Janssens, Policy Manager, Port of Antwerp
- Mr. Stefan Verberckmoes, Shipping analyst & Editor North Europe, Alphaliner
- Mr. Alain Baron, Head of Sector, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Pr. Theo Notteboom, Shanghai Maritime University, University of Antwerp and Ghent University
- Pr. Hercules Haralambides, ERASMUS University
- Mr. Olaf Merk, Adminstrator, OECD ITF
- Mr. René Van der Plas, Director, Port of Rotterdam International
- Mr. M. Niels van der Vlist, Manager, Terminal & Rail Operations, Samskip Vandieren
- Mr. Jan Nemec, Deputy Secretary General, IRU
- Mr. Alex Van Breedam, CEO, TRI VIZOR
- Mr. Rob Bagchus, Chief Public Affairs & Public Relations Officer, Europe Container Terminals
- Mr. Juergen Ehrke, Export Control and Customs, GS ECC CU, Siemens AG
- Mr. Godfried Smit, Manager European Affairs, EVO
- Mr. Hans L. Lip, International Sales & Marketing Manager, Transfollow
- Mr. Oscar Pernia, Vice President, Terminal Operational Innovation at ATOM@Labs at Navis
- Ms. Susanne Aigner, Head of Unit Customs Legislation, DG TAXUD, European Commission
- Mr. Sandro Santamato, Head of Unit Maritime Transport and Logistics, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Mr. Michael Bünning, Managing Director at BLG Automobile Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Mr. David Kerr, Head of Unit Transport, Maltese Permanent Representation to the EU
The different panels shall be moderated by Mr. Jakob Svane, Confederation of Danish Industry and Mr. Tom Antonissen, ECG, the Association of European Vehicle Logistics.
The conference will start at 8:45 am sharp and will end at 6:30 pm. On-site registration will start as from 8:00 am.
May we kindly remind that access to the conference venue is, for security reasons, subject to strict control at the entrance of the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the EU, situated Rue Wiertz 77, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Guests are therefore kindly requested to show the confirmations sent by FEPORT after online registration to the conference.
Please note that registrations will be closed on Friday, December 2nd, 2016.
Looking forward to having the pleasure to welcome you on December 8th.
With very nice regards,
Ms. Lamia Kerdjoudj-Belkaid