Reading, UK: GMC Limited is delighted to announce that following their First Caisson Installation in the North Sea earlier this year, they have been awarded two more caisson fabrications contracts.
These new awards reflect the industry’s recognition and confidence in GMC’s Handling and Installation Methodology. Both contracts are from North Sea Operators who will utilise GMC’s unique multi-tooth connector, specifically designed for replacement caisson applications.
GMC continues to expand its caisson replacement service in providing Operators with a fully managed Caisson Fabrication Service; including client specific coating requirements and often working within tight delivery schedules.
The GMC Offshore Handling and Installation Method
- Eliminates offshore caisson welding
- Provides operators with a safe and efficient fabrication and installation methodology
- Reduces the installation time to a minimum
- Provides operators with a very cost effective solution over conventional installation methods.
- Delivers considerable overall cost savings, whilst at the same time, extending the life of aging assets.
GMC will provide the full offshore installation package including all tools, hydraulic power packs, and skilled personnel for these two awards. Mobilisation is expected during Quarter 1 of 2017.
For further information, please contact info@GMCdeepwater.com
About GMC Limited: GMC Limited is a deepwater products company providing solutions to the SURF industry. GMC’s family of high strength fatigue resistant mechanical connectors has applications in Caissons, TLP Tendons, Pipelines, Risers, and Well Conductors.