Witnessing the massive destruction caused by the fires in Attica on July 23rd, this year we decided to stand next to the children and families tested by this untold tragedy, and try to relieve some of their pain via the Kallichoron Room2Give program. If you wish to support our efforts, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
For more information, please contact:
Maria Mavroudi, Hotel Manager, Kallichoron Art Boutique Hotel, Tel. 6937 439 359 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few words for the CSR initiative of Kallichoron Art Boutique Hotel’s Room2Give
In 2015, Kallichoron Art Boutique Hotel introduced the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) “Room2Give” initiative, to support local community projects for children and young adults and cultural activities where possible. Since then, Kallichoron with the help from its visitors has actively been involved in the following activities:
- Providing the courtyard area of the Astypalean Nursery with equipment and toys, and continuous support of the teachers and the Parents and Guardians Association efforts to improve existing infrastructure.
- Purchase of books for the children’s lending library of the Astypalea Nursery.
- Day of creative work and painting with the painter and artist, Gefso Papadakis, on “I paint the world I dream of”.
- Participation of the students of Astypalea in the 2018 Vivliodromies.
- Channel of knowledge and culture with Geitonas Schools through educational activities between Astypalea schools and educational institutions.
- Construction of an exemplary event hall at Astypalea High School, which is in progress. If you wish to support this effort, please contact us.
Learn more about Kallichoron’s CSR initiative “Room2Give” here.