Capitalizing on the long established track record of organizing highly successful large scale maritime conferences in major industry centers around the world, the “11th Annual Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services” Forum will take place on September 25th 2018 in London, in partnership with Fearnley Securities and in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange.
This event is bringing together a distinguished group of industry experts and provides a comprehensive review and current outlook of the various shipping markets and also covers topics of critical interest to Shipping Professionals, Financiers & Investors. The participants will gain a deeper understanding of the current state of the shipping and marine services industry, the subsequent effects on their investments, and a clear focus on the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Capital Link’s investment conferences, organized across New York, London, Athens, Limassol, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo, are known for combining rich informational content, interesting discussions about the shipping and marine services sectors, the financial and capital market, as well as unique promotion and networking opportunities. The London Forum will also offer the opportunity for 1×1 meetings between company management teams and investors.
HIGH CALIBER AUDIENCE
Commercial and Investment Bankers • Charterers • Classification Societies • Commodity and Energy Traders • Finance Providers • Financial Advisors • Financial and Trade Media • Hedge Fund Managers • Institutional Investors • P&I Executives • Lawyers and Insurers • Market Analysts and Consultants • Private Equity Firms • Risk Advisors • Ship Managers • Ship Operators • Shipowners • Shipbrokers • Sovereign Wealth Funds • Venture Capital Firms
To register please visit the link: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2018london/signup.html
INDUSTRY PANEL & PRESENTATION TOPICS
Welcome remarks: Mr. Nicolas Bornozis, President – Capital Link.
Opening remarks: Mr. Rikard Vabo, Managing Director, Corporate Finance – Fearnley Securities
London as a Global Capital Raising & Investment Destination
Section remarks: Mr. Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central and Southern Europe – London Stock Exchange
Shipping, Shipbuilding and Trade: Overview & Outlook
Section remarks: Mr. Martin Stopford, Non- Executive President – Clarkson Research Services Limited
“Everything Flows, Nothing Stands Still” Heraclitus – Game Changers & Future of the Shipping Industry (Panel Discussion)
Trends and developments that affect the industry – regulations, technology, market forces etc.
Moderator: Mr. Joshua Apfelroth, Partner – Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Andreas Hadjipetrou, Managing Director – Columbia Shipmanagement
- Anil Sharma, President & CEO – GMS
- Frederick J. Kenney, Director of Legal and External Affairs – International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- Sadan Kaptanoglu, CEO – Kaptanoglu Shipping; President Designate – BIMCO
- Clay Maitland, Founding Partner – NAMEPA; Chairman – NYMAR; Managing Partner – International Registries
IMO 2020 – Dilemmas, choices and economics
Section remarks: Mr. Dag Kilen, Senior Analyst – Fearnley Securities
IMO – The Owners Response (Panel Discussion)
Ballast Water Treatment, Sulfur Emissions, Decarbonization – Regulations, Technology, Strategic Options & Capital Considerations
Moderator: Mr. Toby Royal, Partner – Watson Farley Williams LLP
- John C. Lycouris, CEO – Dorian LPG (USA)
- Erik A.S. Frydendal, CEO/CFO – Hunter Group ASA
- Nicolas Busch, CEO – Navig8 Group
- Magnus Halvorsen, Chairman – 2020Bulker
Dry Bulk Sector (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Bobby P Mitropoulos, Managing Director – Weberseas (Hellas) SA
- Birgitte Vartdal, CEO – Golden Ocean
- Martyn Wade, CEO – Grindrod Shipping Pte
- Tom Beney, SVP of Commercial Affairs – Navios Group of Companies
- Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings
- Herman Billung, Senior VP – Star Bulk Carriers
Future Proof Ships – The Blueprint for Newbuilds (Presentation)
How the IMO strategy will impact the value of the vessels and what the Owners can do to future proof their assets
Mr. Tore Longva M.Sc, Principal Consultant, International Regulatory Affairs – DNV GL – Maritim
Bank Finance (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Tony Rice, Partner – HFW
- Joep Gorgels, Global Head Transportation & Logistics Clients, Corporate and Investment Banking – ABN AMRO Bank
- Michael Parker, Global Industry Head for Shipping – Citi
- Christos Tsakonas, Head of Global Shipping – DNB
- Michiel Steeman, Managing Director, Shipping Finance Europe – DVB Bank SE
LNG Sector (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Peder Nicolai Jarlsby, Shipping Equity Research – Fearnley Securities
- Jon Skule Storheill, CEO – Awilco LNG
- Oystein M. Kalleklev, CEO and CFO – Flex LNG
- Alastair Maxwell, CFO – GasLog Ltd.
- Stuart Buchanan, Head–Investor Relations – Golar LNG
- Richard Tyrrell, CEO/CFO – Höegh LNG Partners
Capital Markets & Private Equity (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Richard Hakes, Partner – Reed Smith LLP
- Anders Meyerhoff, Principal – Apax Partners
- Jim Cirenza, Managing Director – DNB Markets, Inc.
- Rikard Vabo, Managing Director, Corporate Finance – Fearnley Securities
- Douglas Mavrinac, Managing Director – Jefferies LLC
- Paulo Almeida, Portfolio Manager – Tufton Oceanic Ltd.
Alternative Finance & Yield (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Rolf Johan Ringdal, Partner – BAHR
- Elias Sakellis, Director – Australis Maritime Limited
- Nicolas Duran, Partner & Director Investment Banking – Fearnley Securities
- Eirik Eide, CFO – Ocean Yield
- Richard Moore, Co–Founder and Managing Director – RMK Maritime LLC
- George Cambanis, Managing Director – YieldStreet Marine Finance
Product Tankers Sector (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Mr. Espen L. Fjermestad, Shipping Equity Research – Fearnley Securities
- Kim Ullman, CEO – Concordia Maritime
- Marco Fiori, CEO – d’Amico International Shipping S.A.
- Eddie Valentis, CEO – Pyxis Tankers
- Christian Søgaard-Christensen, CFO – TORM A/S
Crude Oil Tankers Sector (Panel Discussion)
Moderator: Dr. Arlie G. Sterling, President & Co–Founder – Marsoft Inc.
- Lars Barstad, Commercial Director – Frontline Ltd.
- Lois Zabrocky, President & CEO – International Seaways
- Ioannis Alafouzos, CEO – Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp.
- Robert Burke, Partner & CEO – Ridgebury Tankers
- Paul Durham, CFO – Tsakos Energy Navigation
PARTICIPATING SHIPPING COMPANIES
- 2020Bulkers (2020:NO)
- Awilco LNG (ALNG:NO)
- Concordia Maritime (CPH:CCOR-B)
- d’Amico International Shipping S.A. (BIT:DIS)
- Dorian LPG (USA) (NYSE:LPG)
- Epic Gas (EPICME: NO)
- Euronav (NYSE:EURN)
- Flex LNG (FLNG:NO)
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO)
- GasLog Ltd. (NYSE:GLOG)
- Golar LNG (NASDAQ:GLNG)
- Golden Ocean (NASDAQ:GOGL)
- Grindrod Shipping Pte (NASDAQ:GRIN)
- Hoegh LNG Partners (NYSE:HMLP)
- Hunter Group ASA (HUNT:NO)
- International Seaways (NYSE:INSW)
- Navig8 Group
- Navios Group of Companies (NYSE:NNA) (NYSE:NM)
- Ocean Yield (OCY:NO)
- Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (OET-ME:NO)
- Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ:PXS)
- Ridgebury Tankers
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ:SHIP)
- Ship Finance International Limited (NYSE:SFL)
- Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK)
- TORM A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE:TNP)
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES & ORGANIZATIONS:
2020Bulkers • ABN AMRO Bank • Apax Partners • Australis Maritime Limited • Awilco LNG • BAHR • BIMCO • Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP • Citi • Clarkson Research Services Limited • Columbia Shipmanagement • Concordia Maritime • d’Amico International Shipping S.A. • DNB • DNB Markets, Inc. • DNV GL – Maritime • Dorian LPG • DVB Bank SE • Fearnley Securities • Flex LNG • Frontline Ltd. • GasLog Ltd. • GMS • Golar LNG • Golden Ocean
Grindrod Shipping Pte • HFW • Höegh LNG Partners • Hunter Group • International Maritime Organization (IMO) • International Registries • International Seaways • Jefferies LLC • Marsoft Inc. • NAMEPA • Navig8 Group • Navios Group of Companies • NYMAR • Ocean Yield • Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp • Pyxis Tankers • Reed Smith LLP • Ridgebury Tankers • RMK Maritime LLC • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Star Bulk Carriers • TORM A/S • Tsakos Energy Navigation • Tufton Oceanic Ltd. • Watson Farley Williams LLP • Weberseas (Hellas) SA • YieldStreet Marine Finance
THE CONFERENCE IS ORGANIZED:
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Fearnley Securities
IN COOPERATION WITH: London Stock Exchange Group
GLOBAL LEAD SPONSOR: TEN LTD. – Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.
GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Clay Maitland • Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL • Tototheo Maritime
GLOBAL SPONSORS: ABN AMRO • citi • DNB • DVB • Jefferies • NORD/LB • Reed Smith • Watson Farley & Williams
SPONSORS: Australis Maritime • Bahr • Cadwalader • Clarksons Platou Securities • HFW • Marsoft • Newport Shipping • Ocean Yield • RMK • Tufton Oceanic • Weberseas • Yieldstreet • Ardmore Shipping • Concordia Maritime • d’ Amico International Shipping S.A. • Dorian LPG • Epic Gas • GMS Leadership • Golden Ocean • Grindrod Shipping • Hoegh LNG Partners LP • International Seaways Inc. • Navig8 • Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury Tankers • Seanergy • Star Bulk Carriers • Torm
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Deutsche Bank • Flott & Co. PC Attorneys • Niki
COCTAIL SPONSOR: NYMAR – New York Maritime Inc.
MEDIA PARTNERS: All About Shipping • Economia • Elnavi • www.efoplistes.gr • Greek Reporter • Lloyds List • The Maritime Executive • www.maritimes.gr • MC Media • Naftika Chronika • Nafsgreen.gr • Ship2Shore • Shipping International Monthly Review • Shipping & Finance • Tradewinds • Wordoils
SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS: Greek Shipping Cooperation Committee • Hellenic Bankers Association • Helmepa • Intermanager • Intermepa • Maritime London • Propeller Club • Spnl • Wista UK
For further information, please contact:
NEW YORK // Mrs. Olga Bornozi & Mrs. Eleni Bej
Tel. +1 212 661 75 66 – Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and extensive information, please visit:
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange and works very closely with the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and the London Stock Exchange as well as with major international and supranational organizations and industry associations in the areas of the firm’s strategic concentration.
Our proactive approach, which integrates Investor Relations, Information Technology and Media, enhances awareness and branding for our clients through tailored outreach programs targeting analysts, institutional and individual investors and the financial media complemented by extensive and uniquely powerful marketing platforms. Capital Link offers a full suite of services including strategic and corporate advisory, investor relations, media relations, public and industry relations and the organization of corporate events. Capital Link is also known for the organization of large scale, high quality Investment Forums focusing on maritime transportation and U.S. investment products in key industry centers, such as New York, London, Athens, Limassol, Shanghai, Singapore and as of this year in Tokyo. We organize twelve to fourteen conferences annually, of which seven are focused on the maritime sector. The Capital Link Investment Forums feature industry leaders and draw the elite of the global financial and investment communities. The Capital Link brand is widely-recognized and valued worldwide by participants in these communities for combining rich informational and educational content with as well as superior networking opportunities. In addition to conferences, Capital Link organizes Webinars focusing on investment strategies, sectors, critical topics of interest to the investment community and company presentations. Capital Link’s global marketing platform enhances the visibility and reach of these events on a global scale that lasts well beyond the date on which each event is held, becoming a continuous reference point for market participants.
Capital Link’s efforts have been recognized by the 2011 Lloyds’s List Greek Shipping Awards, in 2012 and 2013 by the InterContinental Finance Magazine and in 2016 by the Wealth & Finance Magazine, Also, by the International Propeller Club of the United States and AHI-American Hellenic Institute.