Pleased to announce that following last September’s elections the new HESGB (Hellenic Engineers Society of Great Britain) Governing Committee has as follows:
1. MONIOUDIS Dimitris from Rethymnis & Kulukundis, President
2. FOUSTANOS Giorgos from Andros Maritime Agencies, Vice president
3. KOTTAS Christos from J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Vice president
4. APOSTOLOPOULOU Patty from Lloyd’s Register, Secretary
5. KOTSOVOLOU Vicky from Lloyd’s Register, Deputy Secretary
6. KOUBOURA Maria from IMAREST, Deputy Secretary
7. ZARANIS Evan, Treasurer
8. AMARANTIDIS Kostas from the Greek Shipping Cooperation Committee, Deputy Treasurer
9. CHALAS Dimitrios from John Samonas & Sons
10. GOUNARIS Nikos from NYK LNG Shipmanagement
11. PAPPAS Takis from Silverstream Technologies
12. PASTRIKOU Aspasia-Sofia from Lloyd’s Register, University Liaison
13. STAVROPOULOS Costas from “K” Line LNG Shipping (UK)
14. SYMEONIDIS Dinos from Lomar Shipping
15. SYRRAS Zafeiris
Alternate Committer Members:
16. PAPADAKIS Andreas from A. P. & A. Ltd.
17. XENAKIS Alex from Chandris (UK) Ltd., Events co-ordinator
18. ZADE-LAZARIDI Anny from All About Shipping, Greece Liaison
and 19. ZARIFIS Vassilis from Zarifis, Consulting Web co-ordinator
We take this opportunity to congratulate the newly elected committee as well as its president for his re-election, other members e-election too and wish them all good health continuous success.
P.S.: Ink your diary for the 24th HESGB Annual Dinner and Dance to be held on Saturday the 23rd of February 2019.