Global Public Investor launch 2019
A panel discussion on forging a sustainable world economy
Speaker announcement for the launch of the Global Public Investor 2019
OMFIF is pleased to announce the first three speakers for the launch of the Global Public Investor 2019 in Singapore on 12 July. Global Public Investor is devoted to public sector asset ownership and management around the world, with the aim of spreading best practice among central banks, sovereign funds and public pension funds. OMFIF convenes members of this community and other senior global investors to unveil the sixth annual publication.
- Duties, obligations and limits of global public investors
- Economic context of the SDGs and the role of institutional investors
- Defining and promoting long-term value creation in GPI portfolios
- Impact of wealth and income inequality on GPI policies and investments
- GPI acquisitions and divestments: Navigating conflicts between principles and returns
Date: 12 June 2019
Time: 08:30 – 10:15
Venue: Singapore Exchange, Singapore
Due to security at the venue, attendees must be registered in advance. Please register below:
All attendees will receive a free copy of Global Public Investor 2019, including an index of the top 750 global public investors, ranked by assets under management.