Panama: Becoming the Americas’ Leading Maritime Hub
27 08 2020 – 9:00 Panama Time – 16:00 CET
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of WISTA Panama, Mare Forum and WISTA Panama will host an exceptional online panel discussion on the future of the Panamanian maritime hub and it’s leading role in the world. A panel of shipowners, charterers, financiers, and other maritime experts will join ultra high-level Panamanian governmental representatives. This is a must-attend event this maritime calendar. Don’t miss out!
Over 200 maritime experts already registered.
- Mariella Bottiglieri, Owner, Giuseppe Bottiglieri Shipping Company
- Erika Mouynes, Vice Minister of Multilateral Affairs and Cooperation, Panama
- Ana Margarita Reyes, Deputy Administrator, Panama Maritime Authority
- Ilya R. Espino de Marotta, Deputy Administrator, Panama Canal Authority
- Juan Carlos Croston, Vice President Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Manzanillo International Terminal – Panama, S.A.
- Antonio Dominguez, Area Managing Director for the Caribbean Sea Area, Maersk
- Michael de Visser, Global Head of Shipping & Intermodal, NIBC BANK
- Philip Embiricos, Past President, BIMCO
- Martijn Snijder, Managing Director, Snijder & Associates
Attending this event is complimentary and provided by our partners: WISTA Panama, Manzanillo International Terminal, Maersk & Transshipping Agents
Georgios (Ilios) Kostoulas
Executive Director – Mare Forum & Mare Group