Hill Dickinson LLP is pleased to announce that partner, Jeff Isaacs, is the new head of the firm’s extremely successful Commodities team. With the firm yet again ranked in the top tier for commodities by Legal500, Jeff is described as ‘at the top of the premier league in [his] field’ as well as garnering praise for his ‘exceptional knowledge of the sugar market’. Similar praise is directed at the other partners in the team.
Jeff is both positive and optimistic about the future of this renowned team: “In recent years we have raised the profile of the commodities team to new heights and I look forward to building on that record as we further develop what has become such a core element of the firm’s marine trade and energy practice.”
About Hill Dickinson
• Hill Dickinson LLP is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with more than 1, 300 people including 180 partners, with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, London, Sheffield, Piraeus, Monaco, Singapore and Hong Kong.
• The firm delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum, from non-contentious advisory and transactional work to all forms of dispute resolution.
• Hill Dickinson prides itself on fostering the strongest client relationships and adding value through innovation. The firm acts as a trusted adviser to businesses, organisations and individuals within a wide range of specialist market sectors: including transport and logistics and international trade, through to retail, insurance, marine, health, education, manufacturing, public sector and banking and financial services.
Hill Dickinson has been recognised locally, regionally and nationally with awards for excellence in service delivery. Recent awards include:
• Legal Services Team 11+ Partners Award, Claims Innovation Awards 2014
• Investors in Diversity Awards 2013, National Centre for Diversity
• Dispute Resolution Award, Liverpool Law Society Legal Awards 2013
• Commercial Award, Liverpool Law Society Legal Awards 2013
• Ultimate Challenge Award, The Prince’s Trust Fairbridge Awards 2013
For further information about the firm and its partners please visit www.hilldickinson.com
For the latest legal alerts and for updates on the firm, follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/hilldickinson