• USA: Final consumption supports Q3 GDP, but fiscal stimulus’ positive
effect may prove rather short-lived
• EA: Q3 GDP deceleration, with manufacturing weakness spreading into
• UK: In spite of improving economic performance over the summer, the
economy is not out of the weeds yet due to lingering Brexit uncertainty
• EM: Tariff barriers and trade tensions weigh on the growth
outlook for Q3 2018
• CESEE: Economic activity to slow down in most
countries of the region in Q3-2018
Please find attached the Eurobank Global Macro Themes & Market Implications for the EA Periphery and the CESEE. It provides an insight of the latest global economic and market developments, focusing on the prevailing macro themes and their implications on the EA peripheral economies and the CESEE region.
Find out more about our Economic Research and search for reports that may interest you.
Viewers can read the full report here: