ABS Sustainability Summit
This year, ABS’ Sustainability Summit will be held in-person in Hamburg, Germany on September 5th at 2:00 PM. In the first panel of the day, Crossing the Chasm, Carbon Economics in Maritime, panelists will discuss how carbon economics will be one of the pivotal forces behind the decarbonization of shipping and how key elements like carbon pricing as well as green and sustainable financing will act as a catalyst.
Join us to hear from the following distinguished moderator and panelists:
- Moderator: Lindsey Keeble, Managing Partner, Watson Farley and Williams
- Magda Kopczynska, Director for Waterborne Transport, European Commission, Directorate-General for Mobility & Transport
- Peter Jameson, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Janin Aden, Head of Corporate Sustainability Management, Hapag Lloyd
- Philipp Wünschmann, Head of Shipping, Berenberg
Save your spot and register today!