For shore-based decision makers and personnel. The comprehensive Guide provides insight and guidance to:· Emission Control Areas rules and regulations.
· Options for compliance.
· Ensuring smooth operations over time.
· Considerations when switching to low sulphur fuels and distillates.
· The practicalities & technical considerations of fuel switching.
The Comprehensive Resource for Marine SOx ScrubbersApublication that supports ship owners and operators in making investment decisions for marine scrubber systems.The Guide outlines the regulatory requirements related to sulphur oxides (SOx) emissions and scrubbing technologies. It analyses the different types of SOx scrubbers and their life cycle cost analysis. It also guides ship owners and operators through the practical considerations of implementing these technologies.
The Guide includes:
· How to implement scrubbers in your operations.
· Current technology uptake analysis.
· Life cycle cost analysis.
· Financing options.
· Critical analysis of each scrubber solution and provider.